Sunday 15 June 2014


I am Bhavin Trivedi, currently pursuing MCA in School of Computer Science at RK. University, Rajkot, Gujarat.

Here, I'm going to tell my story, how the Microsoft has improved my life.


Microsoft are being help me before many times ago. I don't know about of "Microsoft XP" then i realized that is most important in my life.when i m in 5th standard realized that all Microsoft products like MS Office, its operating system and more then my typing speed was increased via using "Typing Tutor 6" and many small games of its i m played and so many knowledge increased. Then next is MS Paint is most important in my life to use that and learn about that i was so good experience in particular item i m really used in my real life.
 
When I am in Primary Education i m so good in computer particular in mostly i m using first time to learn about the Microsoft and show its LOGO. I won the voucher of learn MS-Office in my school and then I join the classes and learn about it. In starting I don't take more interest but when sir starting Power-Point then I took interest and then I certified whole course and be able to work on it.Then during my vacation I was help my father in his work by the way of put the values in Excel sheets.When I'm in high school MS-Office useful in submission of our projects in form of presentation. At present Microsoft Office is mostly used when i crate my projects and other many works related to Microsoft.




Same as everyone I'm also playing games in PC since when I m in Primary Education. I steel remembered that I played first time game which is "SKY". Then its latest game is Rise of Nation i was many times played at a present day also. And then in vacation I purchase latest games from the shops or get from my friends and other activities such as detail in MS-Paint, write short story of mine of activities during vacation then after complete it we all shares our experiences and new thing to each others.
 
When I learn MS-Office it is 2003 then 2007, 2010 and 2013 is good knowledge about that all particular in my regular life of Primary and Secondary Education i was compulsory subject as a computer. Then in my long vacation of HSC I spend my 50% time in search and collect latest information about Microsoft products as well as latest software.

 Now it all started from the point when my University partnered with Microsoft with Platinum status and this has created lots of opportunity for all of us.

The journey of Microsoft's OS evolution from Win'95 to today's Win'8 in itself is so inspiring. How Microsoft revolutionized Desktops to Laptops and now to cell phones! I think everyone who uses a PC or a laptop needs to be thankful to Microsoft.

 
 
But for me, it all really changed when I got into my university and my university partnered with Microsoft for their education program. Recently, we have had Appathon conducted in our university - these all events and the opportunities that my University and Microsoft have provided us - to be a part of Imagine Cup, to come up with innovative ideas and make use of the MIC and lastly, but no the least - this MSA program, I am truly in debt to Microsoft. Without you - life would have been so much boring!



I'm well in MS-Office and when I am in my college life I got chance to became MOS and prove myself too. It's one of biggest opportunity in my life and I can did it and certified MOS in Word 2013 and Power-Point 2013. After achieving it I taking much and more interest in all activities related Microsoft. And end of the semester I feel happy to be a part of one MIC event.

I'm also a student of Microsoft Virtual Academy. I m an active user of MVA and completed over 60 courses and my rank around 74 in country and 970 worldwide till date. so i was many knowledge of Microsoft and its all program and its all products.
 
Now I am looking forward in making application so I learning Visual Studio and mostly its done and in sort time i will completely aware about it in my dream project should be done. When it will complete i think that will bring some changes in our lifestyle. And also i have good knowledge of all languages like JAVA,ASP.NET,C#.NET,PHP and also Android i m learn that all in my study MCA. 
 
Now i m looking our future in my eyes is based on "MICROSOFT".



What's the reason to wants to become MSA ?


I wants to help everyone  and i think everyone need for being special then others.So I help them whose really wants it and be ready for it so in future if they facing any problems so they should be able to handle it.I help them to learn all product of Microsoft. So by the using latest technologies they should be able to do their work in short time period with satisfaction.So that when then all are ready to join corporate world they all are be unique from others and get opportunity to prove themselves.

If I selected for MSA then I would rather make my dream global by engaging more students to use this Microsoft Products.

Finally story ends here but Microsoft Features will never end and so my work will same as for loop for infinite time.

Thanks for your time.

By : Bhavin Trivedi

MCA School of Computer Science at RK. University
 
Contact me at:
 
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/bhavintrivedi91
 
Twitter - @bhavintrivedi17
 
Email Id -  bhavintrivedi91@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment